MSD is currently seeking for qualified candidates to be based in Pandaan Plant, East Java, as:
TECHNICAL TRAINING PARTNER
Jawa Timur - Pandaan
- Will be directly repot to IPT Lead (Production Director)
- Works with peers within production to execute site training strategy, through job/competency analysis, training module set up, training delivery, skill assessment and training administration activities to ensure technical, compliance, business, and leadership training needs are captured and supported within production.
- Bachelor Degree or experience in a similar role within industry
- Advance level for Microsoft Excel
- Have understanding of training systems
- Have ability to deliver training
Jawa Timur - Pandaan
- LSS Engineer is responsible for installation and realization of a Lean production system across the complete facility. The expansion must be designed for lean and the incumbent will be involved in relevant aspect of design.
- Ensure all process through MPS accordingly.
- Ensure improvements are carried out in accordance with MMD Policies & Procedures and Code of GMP. Ensure all Safety and Quality standards are met.
- Support CoE(s) and IPT (s) and site in continuos improvement drive, in spirit of Lean Thinking & Lean manufacturing.
- Set up data collection system and update site overall metric. Perform required report included scientific problem solving when it's needed.
- Lead and facilitate Lean Six Sigma on site
- Act as project leader and mentor of Lean Six Sigma.
- Hold Bachelor Degree (Science / Engineering - Technical)
- Minimum 4 years experience in manufacturing environments.
- Min. Certified Sigma Green Belt or equivalent.
- Hands on experience with application of most of the following Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques: standardized work, scientific problem solving (PDCA,) value stream mapping, SMED, mistake proofing, 5S, Visual factory, DMAIC.
- Demonstrated application of integrated enabling methodologies (such as Lean Six Sigma, Change Management and Behaviour Coaching & Concequences Management) in leading site and cross functional process improvement initiatives.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills, good communication and Presentation Skills, and group facilitation skills.
- Strong exposure to Toyota Production System (TPS) methods.
- Knowledge of local Indonesian insurance regulations (particularly in so far as they relate to distribution activities
- Ability to communicate complex regulatory requirements to non-technical managers / distributors
- Strong analytical and risk assessment skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good influencing and people skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills and administrative skills
- University Graduate in a related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience with life insurance operations or audit or investigation. Candidates with sales or front office background will have an added advantage
- Working experience within a bank, insurance, brokerage firm, securities or wealth management sector. Candidates from an audit, legal background will also be considered
- Provide 1st & 2nd level of support to users (troubleshooting computer/laptop, blackberry, server & network issue), follow up, & liase with regional team.
- Monitoring ticket & SLA performance for service delivery.
- Hardware/software Management (hardware life cycle, hardware/software inventory).
- IMAC (Install, Move, Add, & Change) management.
- Documentations & user training.
- Bachelor degree, Male max 30 years.
- Understand the TCP/IP concept is a must.
- Experience in windows XP, windows 7, windows server 2000, windows server 2003 is a must.
- Experience in windows server environment is a must.
- Experience in managing Server environment & Active directory management, IIS, proxy, firewall, is preferable.
- Experience in Cisco router, switches, firewall is preferable.
- Looking for potential customers (developers, corporate, retail) for the Property advertising online.
- Provide clear information and provide solutions related to Property ads.
- Establishing a good relationship with the customer, in collaboration with other divisions within the company associated with advertising the Property.
- Male, min. Diploma graduates.
- Experience as a Sales (Direct) / Marketing for 1-2 years.
- Have a personal vehicle.
- Understand the English language.
- Not open for Fresh Graduate.
Jawa Timur - Pandaan
- The PMHL is responsible for the timely staging of all materials necessary for production.
- The PMHL must also perform the duties of the production materials handlers (PMH).
- The PMH will pick and stage material to the Shop Floor Paper and do the SAP transactions.
- The PMH will return any unused materials from the production runs.
- The PMH will ensure full GMP of the process.
- The PMH will perform any splitting activities required to stage the correct materials.
- The PMH works closely with Production and Warehouse personnel.
- The PMH must be able to use SAP, drive a forklift and use pallet trucks, must be able to complete GMP documentation.
- The PMHL must be able to write and be responsible for the GMP SOPs and forms and be able to interact with the management processes (Tiers) that manage the daily production in a visual manner.
- Experience in a similar role within industry.
- Have knowledge and experience to use SAP.
- Able to drive Forklift and operate Pallet Trucks.
- Good communication in English.