Currently PT Pertamina (Persero) invites the best candidates to join as following position :
Senior Officer Individual Development Program - HR
- Plan, organize, monitor, evaluate, and report on the implementation of the program and budget development of Competency-Based Learning Program in PT Pertamina (Persero) effectively and efficiently in cooperation with the agency / institution of the Interior and Foreign Affairs with due respect to accountability and auditabilitas companies, as well as to provide guidance HR Leadership Development Program internal function corresponding authority, the vision, mission, goals and targets can be achieved Pertamina Learning Center in accordance with good corporate strategy.
- S1-S2 preferably in the field of Psychology
- Have a good Personal Qualities
- Who has the ability Interpersonal Skill and able to coordinate well with effective, conceptual and analytical thinking eminence.
- Have the knowledge and insights in the field of Human Resources, Training & Development, Assessment Center & soft competency, Leadership Development
- Have good English language skills, orally and in writing (minimum TOEFL 450 / TOEIC score of at least 650).
- Have the ability to use information systems (MySAP)
- Working with the S1 and S2 with 10-year working period of 7 years
- Preferably have experience in dealing with adult learning
- have a high work ethos
- Conducting educational and training needs analysis, market assessment and the sale and development of product marketing Maritime Training Center by using available resources optimally to improve the quality and quantity of product marketing with reference to the optimal regulation of PT. Pertamina (Persero) and QMS (Quality Management System) (ISO9001: 2008) and Standard for QMET PSB 100:2002.
- A certificate of Competency (COC) Nautical Expert Level II / Level II Expert Teknika / Formal Education S1, and S2 prioritize formal education
- Having knowledge in the field that refers to the IMO Maritime Convention and ILO Convention
- Have knowledge in the field of HSE Management and Industrial Marketing
- Analytical thinking has a high ability, good interpersonal skills and able to coordinate effectively with
- Having the ability to communicate in good English
- Sailing aboard Tanker / Cargo / Passenger Ship Officers as well as the Master / KKM for 5-10 years or
- Working in the field of Marketing / Surveyor / Quality Management Representative / Safety Management Representative / Public Relations
- Carry out the planning of programs running and development plan fore the center of maritime education and training, including facilities and amenities in order to improve the quality of and growth.
- Nautical Expert Level III / Expert Level III Teknika / S1, S2 precedence / Nautical Expert Level I / Level I Teknika Expert
- Having knowledge and experience in the field of maritime
- Have the capability of high analytical thinking
- Have good interpersonal skills and skills capable of coordinating / effective cooperation
- Minimal 2 years experience in the field of maritime education or
- Minimal 5 years experience in the field of maritime
- A. Carry out administrative work and keuagan Maritime Training Center, in order to achieve the smooth work of accountable and auditable financial.
- Verification activities 2.Melaksanakan Administration Maritime Operations Training Center
- S1 Accounting
- Have skills in the field of verification (Finance)
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Finance
Senior Analyst Program Development M&T - HR
- Coordinate, analyze, plan and develop learning programs in the Directorate of M & T in accordance with the needs of job competence, functional and Dit strategy. M & T in a professional, competitively oriented to improving the quality of human resources and productivity of the Company
- S1/S2 Business Management / Marketing / Education / Psychology
- Have the knowledge and insight in planning and developing learning programs in the Directorate of M & T
- Having knowledge and experience in human resource development
- Having knowledge in the development of curriculum and syllabus of learning in the Directorate of M & T.
- Have knowledge in the field of learning management, evaluation of program effectiveness and efficiency of learning
- Have a good ability of analytical thinking, interpersonal skills and effective cooperation, internal and external cooperation in the context of learning development company
- At least 10 years of work experience, particularly in the field of human resource management and / or areas of M & T
- Plan, execute and implement teaching and learning strategies, E-Learning and offers consulting services to support the smooth implementation of HSE training and education centers Health, Safety & Environment in a professional manner.
- Nautical Expert Level II / Level II Expert Teknika / S1 Geology / Petroleum Engineering / K3 / Environment, in priority S2 / Nautical Expert Level I / Level I Teknika Expert
- Have the knowledge and insight in the areas of HSE, the field of Offshore / Shipping operational area of Hulu, refineries, depots
- Have the capability of high analytical thinking, good interpersonal skills and able to coordinate / effective cooperation
- Have the ability to speak English with a TOEFL> 450
- At least 12 years of sailing experience on board tanker / goods as officer or experience in Refinery Operations / Hulu, or in the field of HSE, preferably can be used to communicate in English well