PT Bank Mandiri ( Persero ) Tbk - Bank Mandiri is the leading government owned banking companies in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri become the largest bank in Indonesia in terms of total assets, loans and deposits. As of year end 2011, total assets of Bank Mandiri recorded Rp559. 1 trillion and managed more than 10 million customers, which makes it, based on number of customers, one of the largest retail banks in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri ' s main office located in Jakarta and supported by 9 subsidiaries.
We ' re unambiguous that your substantiality in Bank Mandiri will hand over you an delightful chance to flourish your job aspiration as a know onions plutocrat in Indonesia and being apart of the most esteemed and progressive financial institution.
Head of Property Strategic Planning & Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Others), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Architecture or equivalent.
- Maximum Age 40 years old
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably having experience as head of Property Strategic Planning in Property/Real Estate or equivalent. Job role in Property Management or equivalent.
- Having deep knowledge in banking or financial industry
- Hands-on in real estate management, including well-knowledge in Building/ Real Estate Audit
- Fluency in English is a must
If you are interested in working on and have competence in accordance with job requirements above, please apply and see more info via the official website bank mandiri below.Only selected candidates will be notified and the best.