Carrefour SA is a French international hypermarket chain. Headquartered in Levallois-Perret, France,Carrefour is the largest hypermarket chain in the world in terms of size, the second largest retail group in the world in terms of revenue and third largest in profit after Wal-Mart and Tesco. Carrefour operates mainly in Europe, China, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina and in the Dominican Republic, but also has shops in North Africa and other parts of Asia. Carrefour means “crossroads” in French.
HR DEVELOPMENT STAFF
Jakarta Selatan - Lebak Bulus
- Work in Recruitment & Talent Management Department. The mission is to support organization development processes. You will work with National and International Users.
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology.
- Good communication in English and have proficient computer skill.
- Eager to expand career in retail industries.
- Willing to be stationed in Lebak Bulus & Cempaka Putih (Jakarta).
- nitiative, proactive, hardworking, and strong analytical thinking.
- Full-Time and Temporary position available.
SECRETARY TO DIRECTOR
Lebak Bulus - Jakarta Selatan
- Provide personal administrative support to her superior and Division team.
- Prepare correspondence, reports and materials needed by her superior and Division team.
- Set up travel arrangement, accommodation and maintain her superior's calendar.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word.
- Required language(s): Fluent in English both oral and written, French will be an advantage.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have experience working with Multi National Company is an advantage
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
IT SECURITY ASSISTANT MANAGER
Jakarta Raya - Lebak Bulus - Jakarta Selatan
- Develop, review, enhance IT as well as IT Security policies, procedures, standards.
- Ensuring effective operation of IT related policies and procedures.
- Develop, review, ensure the effectiveness of security awareness program.
- Handle IT security activities related to the IT infrastructure (antivirus, IT asset, firewall, VPN, etc.)
- Handle IT security activities related to application and user (project security checklist, user access matrix, etc.)
- Periodically review IT security control on existing IT infrastructure, applications, and databases.
- Perform IT Security risks analysis for new projects.
- Handle the IT security incident management, incident discovery and recovery, and incident reporting.
- Providing IT security consultation during application and network architecture design and implementation.
- Involve in IT DRP to ensure the IT security related matters are sufficient.
- Holding minimum Bachelor degree (S1) in respective area.
- Having more than 3 years experience in IT area.
- Having more than 2 years in Information and security area.
- Certified in ITIL, CISA, CEH is an advantage.
- Excellent working under pressure.
- A proactive and initiative person.
- Great in analytical skill and communication skill (both in written and verbal, Bahasa and English).
Please send your complete resume and recent photograph to: