PT Tirta Citra Puraka
- The Web Application Developer will reports to PUBLISHER and is responsible to develop new Web Applications as identified by Supervisor and/or Management through packaged and customize applications.
- Create a Company-wide Intranet, allowing data manipulation for each internal staff member.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications–unit and system. engaging users as necessary.
- Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Participate in dynamic priority setting sessions as the summer season unfolds.
- Provide high quality work in web design and web development.
- In addition, you might also require quickly learning and mastering new technologies, implements web pages, maintains content and oversees day-to-day management of the company website, and assures quality and filing integrity of web pages.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team.
- Able to interact effectively with users at all levels and deliver within tight deadlines.
- Fast Learner and like to explore new technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Hardware and Software.
- Experience in building rich web interfaces and architectures and proven experience of web development technologies and frameworks.
- Having good knowledge in Web 2.0 and Content Management System and mobile applications would be a plus.
- Experience in design using Flash and Photoshop. Knowledge of mobile platform is a big plus.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please send your resume today to:
PO BOX 8899 JKPPJ Jakarta 10210, Indonesia