ASUS is the worldwide top 3 consumer notebook brand according to the IDC Q4 2011 report.
And since Q3 2011, ASUS has become Top 2 Notebook sales rate in Indonesia, according to the IDC Q3 2011 report.
In order to expanding ASUS Sales and Marketing organization in Indonesia, we are currently seeking for enthusiastic, aggressive and career-minded professionals to join ASUS.
ASUS is the fastest-growing notebook brand in the world (According to IDC Q4 2011 report).
According to IDC Q4 2011 report, ASUS notebooks are climbing the worldwide sales charts at an unprecedented pace and sales outstripping those of companies who once dominated this market.
- The top 1 consumer notebook brand in Central & Eastern Europe.
- The top 2 consumer notebook brand in South East Asia.
- The top 2 consumer notebook brand in China.
- The top 3 consumer notebook brand in Western Europe.
ASUS is the Most Reliable Notebook Brand in the World
Quality and reliability are hallmarks of what makes ASUS notebooks the choice of discerning consumers around the world. Each notebook is subjected a series of stringent and extreme tests to ensure that they continue to deliver the best performance even under extreme conditions. In an independent Computer Reliability Report conducted in 2009 by RESCUECOM – Industry-leading computer repair experts in the United States – ASUS was ranked 1st amongst the competition, with a score of 1791 – a record-breaking 1105 points ahead of its nearest competitor.
ASUS - 20 Years of Excellence
Established in 1989, ASUS is a leading information technology company in the new digital era with revenue of USD10.1 billion in 2010. With a global staff of more than 10,000 people and a world class R&D design team of 3000 engineers.
ASUS is the Top 10 information technology company in the world.
ASUS is the Top 10 information technology company in the world rated by Business Week USA (The No. 1 business magazine in USA) in 2009 and has appeared in the prestigious listing for 12 consecutive years.
ASUS is the No. 1 motherboard brand in the world.
- ASUS has shipped out 420,000,000 motherboards since 1989.
- One in every 3 PCs sold worldwide in 2010 were with ASUS motherboards inside.
ASUS is No.1 in quality & service
ASUS strives for perfection in all of its products and consistently wins awards for quality and innovation, reflected in our No. 1 rank for product quality and services by the Wall Street Journal Asia.
ASUS receives 3,886 awards in 2011
The 3886 awards are recommended by prestige technology organizations and IT journalists worldwide for ASUS leading innovations.
ASUS Green technology
ASUS is committed to innovating for industry-leading greener technology, including the world’s first EU Flower Eco Certification for computers, and the world’s first EuP Certification for portable notebooks.
Account Manager - Eastern Island (NTB & NTT)
Nusa Tenggara Barat, Nusa Tenggara Timur
- Developing new dealers and maintaining existing dealer base by increasing sell-out quantity in assigned territory.
- Building high value dealer relationship by providing training and value information in assigned territory.
- Handling dealer requests, enquiries, meeting, complaints, and all sorts of samples in assigned territory.
- Implementing dealer sales promotion program in assigned territory.
- Surveying price, promotion and channel map of Information Technology industries in assigned territory.
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor Degree in any Information Technology related study from reputable university.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.
- Age 25 - 35years old
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in related field is required.
- Highly sales driven, independent, and energic.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Chinese language will be an advantage.
- Living in Eastern Island (NTB/NTT) is preferable