Opportunities exist for New Graduates ( year of graduation: 2009 - 2011 ) to join KPC for the Following positions:
Graduate Development Program
- GDP - MINING ENGINEERING (Code : GDP MINE)
- GDP – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (Code : GDP MECHANICAL)
- GDP – ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (Code : GDP ELECTRICAL)
- GDP – CONTROL SYSTEM ( Code : GDP CONTROL)
- GDP – PROCESS ENGINEERING ( Code : GDP-PROCESS)
- GDP – ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (Code : GDP ENVIRO)
- GDP – PUBLIC HEALTH (Code : GDP PUBLIC HEALTH)
- Hold an S1/S2 degree in the disciplines indicated above.
- Not older than 25 years (for S1) or 28 years (for S2) of age in the year of admittance.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S1)
- or 3.25 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S2)
- Proficient in English (minimum at Intermediate level)