|General Electric / getty images|
PT GE Indonesia - GE Indonesia is one of the Indonesian largest company engaged in major appliances, lighting, systems and services for commercial, industrial and residential use. GE Indonesia established since 1940 and operated as a part of General Electric Company, an American multinational conglomerate corporation based in Connecticut, United States. The Company's investment in Indonesia reached more than US$1.2 billion, and supported by more than 700 Indonesian human resources. GE Indonesia based in Jakarta and currently serves its customers both state owned companies (BUMN) and private companies including PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero), PT PLN (Persero), PT Pertamina (Persero), Total Indonesie, private power producers, hospitals, and cable TV providers.
Due to the Company's expansion program, currently PT GE Indonesia invites the best professional peoples to join as
GE Financial Management Program (FMP)
- Hold a degree (or graduating soon) in Accounting, Business, Finance and/or Economic & have no more than 2 years of formal work experience
- Must have a A average/ > 3.3 GPA / distinction or strong 2nd class upper
- Analytical, and all-rounder & able to take charge
- Excellent communication skills & a change agent
- Geographically mobile & able to adapt & work effectively in different cultures from big cities to small towns
GE Careers Talk will visit FEB UGM on 28 May 2012. For those are interested to know more about careers opportunity in GeneralElectric, please refer official source from FEB UGM on following link below. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.