In line with its vision, become a leading property company in Indonesia, PT Graha Sarana Duta would like to invite highly motivated and competent personnel to join the team as following position :
PT Graha Sarana Duta - TelkomProperty is one of the leading property management services companies in Indonesia. The Company operated as a subsidiaries of PT Telkom Tbk and its head quarter located in Jakarta. TelkomProperty established in 1981 and focused in Property Development & Investment, Project Management and Property Services. The Company supported by 4 business area, consist of Area I - Sumatera, Area II - Jabodetabek and Banten, Area III - Java, and Area IV - Pamasuka - Bali. In March 2011, the Company obtained the Membership certification of Green Building Council Indonesia issued by Green Building Council Indonesia.
|TelkomProperty / telkomproperty.co.id|
Management Development Program
Institute of Mechanical and Electrical for Building Services (IMEBS) - Telkom Property
(Code : IMEBS - Telkom Property)
- Fresh Graduate
- Minimum D3/S1 majoring in Mechanical Engineering and Electrical (Power Lines and Instrumentation), preferably from IT Telkom / Politeknik Telkom
- Minimum GPA 2.75 from scale 4:00
- Health and dressed neatly with a minimum height of 165 cm
- Willing to follow the program in Jakarta, the cost of living during the program (3 months) in Jakarta are not borne by the Company.
- Following the terms and conditions of the program (the discipline, behavior, assessment system and graduation requirements).
(Code : Finance - Telkom Property)
- D3/S1 majoring in Accounting / Financial Management / Accounting Computer
- Minimum 1-2 years experience or Fresh Graduate
- Male / Female
- Have a good understanding and ability to finance operations in the Entry Transactions
- Computers literate min MS Office (Word & Excel) or Open Office
- Preferably experienced in SAP Finance
- Diligent, honest and Elaborate in detail
Should you interested and meet with the minimum qualifications, please submit your complete application (CV, copy of Diploma and transcript, recent photograph) to email : email@example.com and cc to : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Please write position code as your email subjects. Closing date 31 May 2012. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.